Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2023- This is to inform all Nigerian Youth who wish to work as Paramilitary that NCS is currently recruiting interested candidates into the work force. If you are in need of the Job, apply now via the portal link. We have made available the essential information and guideline that will assist you to apply for Nigerian Customs Recruitment successfully.
When is NCS Recruitment 2023/2024?
NCS Application Form 2023/2024
The NCS Recruitment Application Form is a form that needs to be filled by all interested applicants who are applying for any post in the Nigeria Customs Service.
An applicant should have completed their secondary school education and must not be less than 18 years old before they apply.
NCS Recruitment Application Portal Login
NCS application form registration portal is an online portal that provides all the information you need to apply for NCS online recruitment.
NCS Recruitment Application Portal is a platform created by the NCS to make recruitment and application processes easier for applicants.
The portal was created with transparency in mind, which means that all applicants will be able to see what they need to provide when their applications are due and how many people have applied.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens by birth
- Candidates must be at least 1.7 meters tall, and female candidates must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
- Male candidates must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters in full expansion
- Candidate must be healthy and have a certified medical report from any government hospital
- Please note that candidate must be physically and mentally healthy for the exercise.
- Applicants must possess a WASSCE certificate that includes math and English in not more than 2 sittings with not less than 5 credit passes in the core subjects
- The application process is also open to graduates with higher education degrees, such as an OND, an HND, a BSC, etc.
How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2022/2023
Before applying, remember that you are only allowed to apply for one position. Candidates with multiple applications will be disqualified. To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Click on the available vacancies
- Provide a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password, Name
- Signup for an account and a verification link will be sent to you
- Click on the verification link to complete your registration process
- Fill in your personal details such as your name, Date of Birth, Phone number, State of Origin, Local Government Area, Gender, etc
- Upload your passport photograph and provide all the necessary details
- Uploaded all your documents
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application.
Read for more related Recruitment:
- EFCC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigeria Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment.
- Ministry of defence,
- Nigeria police force
- Nigeria navy
For Regular update,
For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below