EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal- Are you a Nigerian youth without a good paying job? Do you have an interested to be a staff of EFCC? Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Recruitment Form is out via application portal www.efcc.gov.ng.
We have provided the vital information that will assist you to apply successfully. Apply now before the closing date.
When will EFCC start Recruitment 2023?
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) is entitled to recruit once or twice in a year. Soon the 2023 EFCC Recruitment will commerce online. For one to get the Job, He/she must meet the Job criteria. Other qualification criteria like educational qualification, experiences and Job requirement are important. Being a citizen by birth is the major criteria.
When is EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024?
Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment 2023 portal is currently open for online application. However on this page we will assist every interested and qualified candidate on how to apply for the EFCC Recruitment Application form, as long as you have what it take to start the application. The EFCC eligibility, EFCC Basic requirement and how to Apply for EFCC National Recruitment 2023/2024 are discussed below.
EFCC Recruitment Application Portal Login 2023
EFCC application form registration portal is an online portal that provides all the information you need to apply for EFCC online application portal via www.efcc.gov.ng. or https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/.
Note: EFCC is not currently recruiting. This page will be updated once the EFCC recruitment portal is enabled for online applications.
General Requirements for the EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024
- All Applicants must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must be single
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
Required Documents for the EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024
- A recent Passport photograph
- Certificate of State of Origin
- Certificate of L.G.A of Origin
- A valid means of identity such as a Valid Driver’s License, National ID Card, National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Voters card
- A copy of your detailed Resume or Curriculum Vitae
- Educational certificates
How to Apply for EFCC Recruitment 2023/2024
At the moment, the EFCC recruitment form is available. To apply for the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission recruitment exercise, follow the steps below.
- Visit the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission official web portal at https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/.
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants that meet the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission requirements will be invited for a screening test. The date and screening centers will be communicated to you via E-mail. Take note of the following points.
- Before applying for any position, please make sure that you are what you said you are
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Before joining the service, an intensive background investigation will be carried out
- The investigation includes a test for illegal drugs; verification of all employment documents; medical examination; and extensive interviews with former and current colleagues, friends, neighbors, business associates, teachers, etc.
For Regular update,
For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below