Federal Fire Service Recruitment Application Form-Registration Portal https://fedfire.gov.ng/ –
FFS Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form/Registration Form is out: See how to Apply for FFS Recruitment 2022-2023
This is to inform the public that FFS Recruitment 2022-2023 application date has finally been announced to the public. FFS is accepting application form from all interested application for FFS 2022-2023 Recruitment via the registration portal. All information concerning the recruitment form, the FFS application portal https://fedfire.gov.ng/, the qualification and requirements as well as how to apply for the FFS recruitment will be totally discussed on this web page. All you need is carefully read through this content to grab the vital information needed for a successful application
General Requirement for Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Below is the most important requirement that qualifies each applicant to participate in the Federal Fire Service Recruitment for this summer, only candidates who meet this requirement will be contacted. Candidates who wish to apply for the Federal Fire Service 2020 Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen
- Must have WAEC/NECO/GCE with five (5) credit passes
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
The above requirements are the basic qualification that each aspirant must have to enroll for the FFS Recruitment and as such below are the educational qualification you will also have to qualify for this recruitment.
Federal Fire Service Educational Qualification
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
If you have all these requirements then you are good to go because you have equipped yourself with the most important thing that will enable you to participate in this recruitment, you can go ahead to see how to apply for the Fire Service job.
How to apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Candidates are expected to follow the link above to apply for the FFS Recruitment, as you follow the link, it will direct you to the application portal form, and while filling those forms avoid mistakes, only candidates who meet these requirements and with a clean form will be contacted. Also, know that the application portal is closed for now, we advise you to bookmark this page once the portal is open for application, this page will be updated immediately.
Stay connected with all related information that will help you such as,
FFS Executive Officer Recruitment,
FFS Staff Recruitment,
Registration Area Officer,
FFS Salary Structure,
Federal Fire Service (FFS) Shortlisted Candidates, And
The FFS Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers.