Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form via NSC Portal- www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
Are you a Nigerian graduate without a good paying job? Do you have a job but interested to be recruited into the work force as NCS staff worker. If all this are what you are looking for; here is the right place because in this article we are giving the essential information and guideline that will assist you to apply for Nigerian Customs Recruitment successfully.
When is NCS Recruitment 2022-2023?
However on this page we will assist every interested and qualified candidate on how to apply for the NCS Recruitment Application form, as long as you have what it take to start the application. The NCS eligibility, NCS Basic requirement and how to Apply for NCS National Recruitment 2022/2023 are discussed below.
NCS Application Form 2022/2023
The NCS Recruitment Application Form is a form that needs to be filled by all interested applicants who are applying for any post in the Nigeria Customs Service. An applicant should have completed their secondary school education and must not be less than 18 years old before they apply. When filling out this application form, an applicant should make sure they include their name, address, date of birth, marital status among other details.
NCS Recruitment Application Portal Login
Also, NCS Recruitment Application Portal is a platform created by the NCS to make recruitment and application processes easier for applicants. The portal was created with transparency in mind, which means that all applicants will be able to see what they need to provide when their applications are due and how many people have applied.
Customs Recruitment Portal 2022/2023 Now Open
The Nigeria Custom Service invites interested and qualified persons who wish to participate in this year’s recruitment exercise to submit an application. NCS have been providing jobs to Nigerians and that has been on news for long.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment Requirements 2022/2023
- Candidates must be Nigerian citizens by birth
- Candidates must be at least 1.7 meters tall, and female candidates must be at least 1.64 meters tall.
- Male candidates must have a chest measurement of at least 0.87 meters in full expansion
- Candidate must be healthy and have a certified medical report from any government hospital
- Please note that candidate must be physically and mentally healthy for the exercise.
- Applicants must possess a WASSCE certificate that includes math and English in not more than 2 sittings with not less than 5 credit passes in the core subjects
- The application process is also open to graduates with higher education degrees, such as an OND, an HND, a BSC, etc.
How to Apply for NCS Recruitment 2022/2023
Before applying, remember that you are only allowed to apply for one position. Candidates with multiple applications will be disqualified. To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official portal at www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng
- Follow the instructions carefully
- Click on the available vacancies
- Provide a valid E-mail address
- Enter your password, Name
- Signup for an account and a verification link will be sent to you
- Click on the verification link to complete your registration process
- Fill in your personal details such as your name, Date of Birth, Phone number, State of Origin, Local Government Area, Gender, etc
- Upload your passport photograph and provide all the necessary details
- Uploaded all your documents
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application.
Read for more related Recruitment:
- EFCC Recruitment
- ICPC Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment
- NAFDAC Recruitment
- Nigeria Navy Recruitment
- Nigeria Army Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment
- Ministry of defence,
- Nigeria police force
- Nigeria navy
Do you want to be updated on this recruitment? let’s hear from you via the comment section.
Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2022/2023 Application Form Registration Portal | www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng