Hobark International Limited (HIL) are recruiting for interested candidate to apply for ongoing recruitment at the company. To apply, you must follow the link portal below. Check the criteria to know if you are qualified.
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Position of the Job, Location and the Job Requirement
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Specialist
Job Type: Contract
- Receives and reviews requisitions ensuring all required information have been provided to enable successful procurement of works and services.
- Takes the lead in preparing new contracts from the issue of inquiry documents to the approval of award including evaluation of bids and negotiations with bidders.
- Develops and gets approval of contracting strategy for each procurement.
- Performs all contract administration duties including invoice verification; reporting on performance and schedule; variations and claims; and compliance with terms and conditions.
Requirements for Applying for Contract Specialist
- Degree in Engineering or related Technical field, Management Sciences, Economics or Physical Sciences.
- Preference is for candidates with relevant training and certifications in contract management, project management, cost engineering and commercial management.
- Minimum of 5 years of cognate contract & commercial management experience gained from oil & gas, engineering & construction and energy industries.
How to Apply for Contract Specialist
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply