Hobark International Limited (HIL): We are recruiting for interested candidates to apply for available job vacancy at the Company. This opportunity has a closing date; every Applicant should summit His/her Application form and wait for interview. This page has provide all you need; the basic requirement of every applicant and the application portal link-
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
Position of the Job, Location and the Job Requirement
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HDD Site Manager
Employment Type: Permanent
- Oversees the efficient execution of drilling activities to ensure operations run smoothly
- Assists in bidding, planning, constructing and cost analysis of projects
- Articulates and managers working site consumables (raising requisitions for needed items promptly)
- Responsible for ensuring proper use and maintenance of drilling machines and accessories
- Develops successful resolutions for issues arising during field operations
Requirements for Applying
- Minimum of First Degree in Engineering is required or related science with requisite experience.
- Professional qualifications (COREN) will be added advantage.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills at all business and management levels.
- Ability to read and interpret technical project documents.
- At least 10 years of cognate experience with 4 years supervisory experience in HDD operations.
How to Apply for HDD Site Manager
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply