Airtel Networks Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2022– Airtel Nigeria is inviting interested candidate to apply for the available job vacancy in the company. For the relevant requirement, eligibility and how to apply for the job position, it is well explain below. Read more on how to apply and requirement.
Brief Knowledge About Airtel Networks Nigeria Limited
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Available at Airtel Networks Nigeria Limited Recruitment
Job Title: BISP Network Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Purpose of the Job at Airtel Networks Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- The role will be charged with providing support to the Head, Network Security in ensuring Network Security in line with the Bharti Information System Policy (BISP) relating to Networks.
- Ensure Compliance to Bharti Information Security Policy (BISP) as relates to network Implementation, Compliance and Controls of Networks related BISP.
- Work with Network Managed Services partners to ensure their compliance to BISP regarding Airtel Business.
Security of Physical Assets:
- Airtel network physical assets at MSC locations and data centers, working through Facilities of SCM.
- Physical cabling and device security within the core nodes working with MS partners and Networks Core team.
- Physical security of assets at sites, working through Operations team and Tower copartners.
Requirement/Education & Experience for Airtel Networks Nigeria Limited Recruitment
- Bachelor of Engineering Degree in Telecom or Electronics or equivalent
- A minimum of 7 years or more of work experience in the Telecoms environment
- Understanding of telecom NMS, OSS, billing and revenue assurance activities.
- Experience in GSM and WCDMA domains through telecom experience. LTE experience will be an added advantage
Skills & Competencies for Airtel Networks Nigeria Limited Recruitment:
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to draw conclusions from complex technical data.
- General process knowledge.
- Business knowledge and financial awareness to ensure understanding of the implications of revenues.
- Strong analytical capabilities and troubleshooting.
- Customer knowledge about internal as well as external customers and awareness of their situation and needs.
How to Apply for Airtel Networks Nigeria Limited Recruitment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need