Are u seeking to know the cut off mark for UNN Nursing school? If yes this article contains the vital information you need concerning nursing Science School in UNN.
To gain admission into UNN nursing School you must meet up to the requirement: the cut of mark.
Do UNN offer Nursing?
The answer is yes
University of Nigeria Nsukka offers nursing as one of the course in the School.
What is the Cut Off Mark for UNN Nursing School?
The real approved cut off mark for UNN nursing School is 260.
This is the minimum score you need to have before you can be eligible for getting admission to study nursing in UNN.
With a score of 260 and above, you are eligible for getting admission to study nursing in UNN if you meet up with other requirements.
JAMB cut off mark for nursing School 2022/2023
JAMB cut off mark for nursing is the minimum score released by the board which you need to meet up with before you can be eligible to study nursing in any university in Nigeria not only UNN.
You can meet up with this JAMB cut of mark and still not qualified for getting admission to study this course in UNN.
JAMB general cut off mark for nursing school is 150.
Requirements for studying nursing science School in UNN
- You must be above 16 years of age.
- You need to meet up the school cut off mark for nursing
- You need to have an O level certificate of not more than 2 sitting before you can be eligible for studying nursing in UNN
- You need to have at least five credit score in your O level examination, including English language and mathematics.
- You need to meet up with the general requirements for studying in University of Nigeria Nsukka
- You need to have The appropriate UNN WAEC AND JAMB subject combination.
JAMB subject combination for nursing science in UNN
Below are subjects you have to write in jamb if you want to study nursing in UNN.
- English language
Is UNN good for nursing Science School?
Yes; UNN is good for nursing Science School.
UNN is among the recommendable universities for nursing students in Nigeria.
How many years does it take to study nursing in UNN?