See how to Apply for Unilever Nigeria Plc recruitment 2022 – Unilever Nigeria Plc is currently accepting applications from competent individuals who hold degrees in disciplines connected to management for its 2022 Assistant Procurement Manager. All interested and qualified candidate can now apply or register using the application link portal and guidelines are provided in this article below. All you need to apply successfully are all contained here
Unilever Nigeria Plc Recruits Assistant Procurement Manager RM
Unilever Nigeria Plc, a worldwide FMCG company with products distributed in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion customers who use our incredible products every day.
Jobs position/ Role for Assistant Procurement Manager RM at Unilever Nigeria Plc
The following position is currently up for recruitment:
Job Title: Assistant Procurement Manager, RM
Job ID: R-44708
Background & Purpose of the Job
- The major objectives will be to deliver buying strategies, buying performance, sustainable sourcing, price forecasting, key stakeholder engagement, contracting, e-tenders, innovation, and simplification targets.
- Interact with Global Portfolio Procurement Teams to implement Global agenda within Nigeria
- Coordinate with planners to obtain material requirements, analyze annual portfolio spend data and resolve supply issues.
- Gather Market Intelligence, research and understand supply market dynamics, conduct benchmarking exercises.
- Support monthly, quarterly material and Price forecasting process.
- Assist in development and implementation of material strategies.
- Conduct RFPs, RFQs, e-tenders and participate in supply contract discussions
- Manage Relationship with suppliers; serve as the liaison between suppliers and internal stakeholders. Support Quality programs, including USQS, and Supplier Quality.
- Manage CLM contracting processes to ensure UASCC compliance.
- Manage & Coordinate VIP projects, record and monitor these projects in SRS.
- Perform Supplier reviews for Positive Assurance requirements.
- Maintain frequent engagement with strategic and Local suppliers and key Business stakeholders, to
- review/resolve relationship issues and develop future business opportunities
- Work with the Legal Counsel to finalise commercial agreements using relevant contractual operating framework of UPAs/STCs etc
- Work on programs for Margin Improvement (Net Material Impact)
- Create actions to deliver Savings and/or Cash in line with set targets. Identify and propose cost reduction/continuous performance improvement (supplier) opportunities.
- Identify, implement and record Value Improvement Programs (VIP)– lead deployment of opportunities and market executions.
- Work with the Markets to analyse and collate information regarding current requirements and future needs. Efficient, timely and transparent communication to internal customers and suppliers
- Work closely with Supply Partners to ensure compliance to defined Procurement procedures and adhere to the Code of Business Principles
- Work in an effective, cohesive team environment (Ability to understand all areas of Procurement)
- Work with R&D teams to deliver the next generation savings ideas by creating and executing the technology and innovation agenda
- Global Procurement teams
- Global Freight Team
Specific Requirements for Assistant Procurement Manager RM at Unilever Nigeria Plc
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience in procurement preferably in FMCG.
How to Apply for Assistant Procurement Manager RM at Unilever Nigeria Plc
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply