Lagos State University Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session Is Out- Apply now with this steps
This post is to let you know that UNILAG Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. The management of Lagos State University is inviting candidates who wish to further their education at the tertiary level to apply for the UNILAG Post UTME Form. Eligibility, requirements, how to apply, and every other info about the UNILAG Post UTME form have been provided in this article.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME?
- Candidates who did not choose Lagos State University as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution. .
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available
UNILAG Cut Off Mark?
Any student with 150 and above is eligible to apply; hence Lagos State University cut off mark is 150
How Much is UNILAG Post UTME Form?
Application Deadline for UNILAG Post UTME Form
All Admission application must be submitted before or after 10th November, 2022.
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
- Visit the University website at: unilag.edu.ngand click on admissions on the top menu of the homepage.
- click on apply for 2022/2023 Post-UTME/Direct Entry and select either Post-UTME or Direct Entry.
- Sign up with JAMB registration number, email, phone number and password.
- Verify the email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of N2,000.
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- Fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- print the acknowledgement slip
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- The portal opens 18th October 2022 and has been extended to 10th November 2022.