Latest Job recruitment at Swift consulting limited–This is to inform the public that Swift Consulting Limited is employing new workers base on full-time job. All you need to do is to apply via their portal if you are a solar engineer. The procedure and the applicant eligibility have been stated below. Apply before the closing date.
Solar Engineer at a Reputable Engineering Company – Swift Consulting Limited
Swift Consulting Limited – Our client, a reputable Engineering company, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solar Engineer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reviewing and assessing solar construction documentation
- Tracking and monitoring solar project documentation
- Evaluating solar construction issues;
- Meeting with other engineers, developers, and investors to present and review solar project plans and specifications
- Participating in solar industry forums;
- Test or evaluate photovoltaic (PV) cells or modules.
- Review specifications and recommend engineering or manufacturing changes to achieve solar design objectives.
- Perform thermal, stress, or cost reduction analyses for solar systems.
- Develop standard operation procedures and quality or safety standards for solar installation work.
- Design or develop vacuum tube collector systems for solar applications.
- Provide technical direction or support to installation teams during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Perform computer simulation of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production to optimize efficiency.
- Develop design specifications and functional requirements for residential, commercial, or industrial solar energy systems or components.
- Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
- Create electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems using computer-aided design (CAD) software.
- Create checklists for review or inspection of completed solar installation projects.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
16th August, 2022.
How to Apply for the recruitment at Swift
How to Apply Swift Consulting Limited 2022 Recruitment programme
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com using “Solar Engineer” as the subject of the mail.