How to Apply Internal Auditor at Remarkable foods Limited 2022- Remarkable foods is a subsidiary of RevolutionPlus Group inclusive of (Remarkable food, Remarkable Bakery and Remarkable Water). It is a startup company located at the heart of Lagos to give a remarkable experience in delivering excellent services. We are excellent in food knowledge and customer service. We strongly believe that our employees are our best asset and as such we take very good care of their careers and life while with us.
Job position, Location and Application Requirement
Remarkable foods are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Internal Auditor (AI)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description of Internal Auditor (AI)
- An Internal Auditor, or IA, is responsible for keeping their employer accountable regarding internal company procedures and industry rules.
- Their duties include studying accounting records, preparing compliance reports and supervising company workflows.
Roles and Responsibilities of all Applicants
- Evaluate financial documents for accuracy and compliance with federal regulations
- Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk.
- Assess the efficiency and productivity of internal staff and make recommendations for improvement
- Present findings to upper management in the form of reports and presentations
- Costing of Raw material.
- Identify accounting and financial record-keeping processes that can be improved
- Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability
Requirements / Skills for IA at Remarkable foods Limited
- ND / HND / Degree in Internal Auditing, Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
- 2 years of work experience in an internal audit in Restaurant/Hospitality
- 1 year of fraud auditing experience.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Exceptional accounting skills.
- Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills.
N100,000 Net / Salary month.
How to Apply for Internal Auditor (AI)
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email
Closing Date for Internal Auditor (AI) Recruitment
Application Deadline 19th September, 2022.