How to Apply for Financial Accountant at Reliable Steel And Plastic Industry Limited Recruitment 2022-Reliable Plastic was incorporated on April 28th, 1998. We have been committed to providing the best quality products to our customers since its inception. Apart from the outstanding service that is provided, consumers are sure to be completely satisfied with the end product. Reliable Plastic promises to use only quality material for your product. Everything is done in-house with the company and therefore is your one-stop shop for product manufacturing.
Job Position, Location and Applicant Requirement
Reliable Steel and Plastic Industry Limited are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Accountant
Location: Elele, Rivers
The summary of the Job
- We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for our company.
- This role is responsible for include budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits.
- You will act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses. To be qualified for this role, you should have a degree in Accounting and relevant work experience. Ultimately, you will ensure all our accounting transactions comply with the law and support our company’s investments.
Responsibilities of the Applicants
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department).
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies.
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments.
- Analyze financial trends.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements).
- Forecast costs and revenues.
- Manage tax payments.
- Organize internal audits.
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes.
Applicant Requirements and Skills
- B.Sc Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Additional certification is a plus.
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures.
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations.
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail.
- Time-management abilities.
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software.
N100,000 – N150,0000 monthly.
How to Apply for Financial Accountant at Reliable Steel and Plastic Industry Limited
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Closing Date/ Deadline
Application Deadline 15th October, 2022.