Zaika Foods Limited seek for Chartered Accountant is generally inviting all eligible and interested people to summit His/her application form with CV at the company’s recruitment portal for review and acceptance. The portal is open for accessible, all you need to do is to check if you are eligible, if yes then Apply immediately before the deadline.
Recruitment at Zaika Foods Limited for Chartered Accountant
Since its establishment in 2010, Zaika Foods has provided manufacturing solutions to the West African food service and processing sectors. The company caters to consumer tastes. As a leader in the food science industry and with a focus on quality and productivity, we provide a selection of custom-blended, high-quality products to satisfy various taste preferences. We create new goods, test new ingredients in final products, and demonstrate them using local R&D, analytical, and application facilities.
The role of a Chartered Accountant is up for recruitment:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a highly qualified Chartered accountant to lead a team of accountants.
- You will be responsible for implementing accounting systems and processes, preparing monthly financial reports, controlling the master data of the general ledger, and ensuring compliance with the state revenue service and report directly to the GM, Finance.
Job Responsibilities for Chartered Accountant at Zaika Foods Limited
These are the candidates’ roles and job participant if finally given employment
- Bank reconciliation
- Inter- Company &Branch reconciliation
- Sales Invoice checking
- Scrutiny of control account
- FIRS & LIRS Compliances and Liasing of Tax audits
- Fixed assets accounting, depreciation and its certification from federal ministry of industry
- Liasing of statutory audit
- Quarterly stock audit and reporting
- Perform other duties assigned by the Line manager
Qualification and Requirements for Applying for Chartered Accountant at Zaika Foods Limited
For one to be fully given employment at Zaika Foods Limited, He/she must have or posses the listed educational qualities and as well as the experiences
- HND / B.Sc in Accounting
- 5 – 10 relevan ce work experience in any MANUFACTURING / PRODUCTION / FMCG industry
- Must be ICAN Certified
- Problem-solving and analytical thinking skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Excellent numeracy and mathematical knowledge
- Time management skills to prioritize tasks efficiently.
- Expert handling ofTally ERP software
- Knowledge of local and federal tax laws and regulation
N350,000 – N400,000 Monthly.
How to Apply for Chartered Accountant at Zaika Foods Limited
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with CV to: email@example.com using “Chartered Accountant” as the subject of the mail.
Please Note: Candidates who can’t come to work on Saturdays should not bother to apply
Application Deadline for Chartered Accountant at Zaika Foods Limited
Application Deadline 31st August, 2022.