NYSC Requirements For Registration/Mobilization Of Foreign Graduates for PCMs 2022/2023 Batch A,B & C
This article is strictly for Nigerians who studied and graduate from any foreign Universities but need to save the Father Land. In this article, it is loaded with useful information that will assist the Nigerian Foreign Graduates to register for Batch A, Batch B and Bath C online registration for 2022/2023 NYSC Mobilization
In order to ensure a successful registration, all foreign prospective corps members are to note the following for strict compliance:
NYSC Approved Website Mobilization/Registration (Portal Link)for Foreign Students
For every Nigerian Foreign Student who wishes to be mobilized as 2022/2023 NYSC PCMs should login with the following website below. Each of them contains a registration link. Is there a portal Link for NYSC Online Registration for Foreign Students? The answer is YES, Below are the approved site-
The Website address is any of the following:
Is E-mail Needed in NYSC Registration?
Prospective Corps members should ensure that they have functional e-mail addresses that they can access and Nigerian (GSM) telephone numbers with which to register. They will use the Email address and password to login to the NYSC portal subsequently and so are advised to keep it safe
Foreign Institution/Universities must be Accredited before any Foreign Student will be Mobilized for NYSC 2022/2023
Foreign-trained prospective corps members should ensure that their Institutions are accredited. Where in doubt, it is their responsibilities to approach Federal Ministry of Education for verification. The letter of verification must be uploaded during registration.
Foreign-trained graduates are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload the following documents:
- Original O’level certificate i.e. WASC, GCE, NECO, NABTEB, IGCE, GCSE, High School Diploma or its equivalent with five (5) credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two(2) sittings. Note:The senior secondary Arabic and Islamic certificate is for the study of Arabic /Islamic related courses like Islamic law, Arabic studies, Islamic Religious Studies etc.
- Original Degree/HND certificate or its equivalent.Please note that letters of attestation or To Whom It May Concern are not accepted in lieu of Degree certificate.
- Original Transcript of Degree/HND Certificate or mark sheet (For Indian Universities).
- International travelling Passport showing data page and date of departure for the course of study.
- International passport showing data page, visa page showing date of departure for studies, date of return to Nigeria after studies. Note:Graduates with dual Nationalities are required to Upload Data pages of both international passports during online registration and present the two passports at the orientation camp for evaluation.
- Residence permit for the duration of study (for ECOWAS countries).
- Evaluation Letter from the Federal Ministry of Education.
- Graduates who did ‘top-up’ programmes are required to upload Foundation course certificates like NIIT,APTECH, OND, INFORMATICS e.t.c
- ATTESTATION LETTERS OR TESTIMONIALS are not acceptable in lieu of original Degree/HND Certificates
- All working class Graduates are required to upload their original ADMISSION LETTERS and LETTER OF APPROVAL from their respective employers to undertake their courses.
- All graduates of Medicine and other health related courses such as Nursing Science, Laboratory Science, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy etc MUST posses and upload current-professional license. Expired license is not acceptable for mobilization
REQUIREMENTS/PROCEDURE FOR COLLECTING CERTIFICATE OF EXEMPTION AND EXCLUSION LETTER
After the online registration as specified in item (4) and uploading the necessary documents, Graduates who are Exempted from service on grounds of age and those whose mode of study was part-time and are Excluded from service are expected to present the original credentials they uploaded for physical Evaluation at NYSC Headquarters Abuja when their certificate of Exemption and the letter of Exclusion are ready for collection.
What to Do if you lose Your International Passport as a Student Graduate before Uploading Personal Documents
LOSS OF INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT For loss of international passport, foreign graduates are advised to obtain and upload:
- Police report from the country where the international passport got lost.
- Sworn Court affidavit for loss of the international passport.
- Evidence of stay in the country of study
- Obtain a new international passport and upload the data pag
7. What to do if any Foreign Student Loss His/her any Academic Credentials before Uploading
LOSS OF ACADEMIC CREDENTIALS For Loss of O’level certificate i.e WASC, NECO, and NABTEB e.t.c. Get a confirmation of result from the examination body eg. WAEC, NECO and NABTEB and upload it on the portal.
FOR LOSS OF DEGREE CERTIFICATE AND TRANSCRIPT:
Graduates should obtain confirmation of result/certificate replacement/certified true copy of the lost credential from their institution of graduation.NOTE: Graduates whose institutions or courses are not listed on the NYSC Portal should not choose any other institution or course, but should obtain evaluation letter from the Federal ministry of Education and forward same to the NYSC for upload.
All registered prospective corps members must present original copies of their credentials in the camp for physical verification.
I believe that we have help out through this article; you can read more of our Helpful article as the following below.