Npower Work Nation Training Test Questions and Answers: Get Access to Npower Work Nation Questions Here
This article contains the full list of Npower Work Nation Training Test Questions and answers to enable all that applied for the Work Nation to go through the questions so that they would do well in the eligibility assurance test for Npower Work Nation Training Test. The CBT Questions and Answers for Npower Work Nation Training Test is available for all to check
Npower Work Nation Training Test past questions and answers, as well as format for the examination is now available.
Npower Work Nation Training Test Past Questions and Answers for CBT Exam
Npower Work Nation Training Test Quality Assurance Test Past Questions
- Can you work in a cross functional teamwork depending on their expertise and job function, that everyone possesses?
- Do you have good communication skills?
- How proficient are you with Analytical Skills?
- Would you consider yourself a Critical Thinker?
- How would you rate your Problem-Solving skills?
- How well do you pay attention to details?
- What work culture would you prefer?
- How quickly do you build relationships?
Easily/On the spot
Prefer not to
- Would you consider your personality “Influencing”?
- Rate your Leadership Qualities
- How fast do you adapt to new environments?
- What do you aim to achieve after the training, if selected?
Available for job offers
Strictly skill enhancement.
- What is your ideal learning environment?
- Are you engaged in any activity (work, family, personal, etc.) that is likely to interrupt training?
- What is your preferred learning style?
Group (classroom style based) learning
Strictly individual learning
- How will you rate your computer literacy level?
Not computer literate
- Do you have good internet connectivity?
- Do you have any experience with data collection?
- Do you have any disability that can hinder your movement?
General Questionnaire Completed
Thank you for taking the General Questionnaire Test. Please proceed to the Quality Assurance Test.
National Export Quality Assurance Program
- The desired varieties of economically useful crops are raised by ______?
Correct Answer: Hybridization
- Which one of the following is natural insecticide?
both (A) and (B)
None of these
Correct Answer: both (A) and (B)
- Which of the following are known as primary resources for agriculture?
Land, air and water
Seed, Fertilizer and Pesticide
Seed, air and water
Land, fertilizer and water
Correct Answer: Land, air and water
- The theory of origin of species through natural selection was proposed by …?
Correct Answer: Charles Darwin
- A farmer can increase his farm income by increasing production and reducing the cost of production. ?
Correct Answer: False
- The natural resistance of plant to diseases is attributed to _____
Thick cell wall
High protein content
Correct Answer: Polyphenols
- The process performed by plants in sunlight for synthesizing food is known as__ ?
None of the above
Correct Answer: Photosynthesis
- Which of the following is not the adverse effect of modern agriculture?
Loss of soil fertility
Correct Answer: Biodegradation
- Though farmers are aware that chemical fertilizers cause damage to the soil, they still use it because of:
Correct Answer: High output
- In Organic farming:
Chemical fertilizers are used to increase yield
Genetic modification is done to increase yield
Natural manure and pesticide are used to increase yield
Farmers are free to use whatever substance can increase yield
Correct Answer: Natural manure and pesticide are used to increase yield
- Which of the following statements does not suit organic farming?
It is a farming system with maximum input of organic manure and recycled farm wastes
It is the farming with maximum use of chemicals and fertilizers
It is the farming with the help of biofertilizers
In this system, biopesticides are used to control pests
Correct Answer: It is a farming system with maximum input of organic manure and recycled farm wastes
- Detritivores in the soil breakdown detritus into smaller particles. This process is called___?
Correct Answer: Fragmentation
- Which of the following is a protein source of plant origin?
Correct Answer: Soyabean
- Plants take carbon dioxide from the atmosphere mainly through their:
Correct Answer: Leaves
- Micro-organisms act upon dead plants to produce___?
Correct Answer: Humus
- The form of farming in which crops are grown to sustain the livelihood of the farmer and the farmer’s family is known as_
Correct Answer: Subsistence farming
- Which is not an inorganic matter in the following?
Correct Answer: Fat
- Factors that influence crop growth and development
All of the above
(A) and (B)
None of the above
Correct Answer: All of the above
- The component of food which help our body to fight against infections is_
Correct Answer: Protein
- Growing vegetables, flowers, fruits and decorative plants for commercial purpose is known as___
Correct Answer: Horticulture
- The land on which crops are grown is Generally known as
Correct Answer: Arable land
- Which of the following is also known as golden fibre
Correct Answer: Jute
- Seed treatment is done to control____
None of the above
All of the above
Correct Answer: Seed-borne diseases
- In cutting method of vegetative propagation, cuttings are generally taken from
Leaves of parent plants
Roots or stems of parent plants
Shoots of parent plants
Buds of parent plants
Correct Answer: Roots or stems of parent plants
- A carbamate pesticide is_
Correct Answer: Propoxur
Please SHARE this article with your Friends and well-wishers using the SHARE BUTTON Below