Successful shortlisted Candidate for Police Constable 2022: How to check via-www.policerecruitment.gov.ng
Are you interested to know to how to check the shortlisted candidate, the portal to check or the exact date for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022 to release the shortlisted Names 2022/2023 Eligible candidates? If all this are your question and you want to know when to start checking for your name, then you are on the right page. See more information about the new date below.
Nigeria police have been accepting application letter from eligible youths who has been aspiring to serve the country. The exercise is still till the closing date 29th November 2022.
However one can still apply now, see how to login to policerecruitment.gov.ng application portal and register successfully for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2022.
The Nigerian Police Force portal policerecruitment.gov.ng is now open. Website for NPF 2022 recruitment has now started accepting applications for the ongoing police constable recruitment portal login.
How to check NPF Successful Shortlisted Candidate for Police Constable 2022
All you know to do is to Login to Policerecruitment.gov.ng Portal
This website was opened to assist the Nigeria Police officials recruit new officers.
Kindly take note that the official portal is not yet opened for checking. Once the portal is open, you will be informed on this website. It will open for checking after the acceptance exercise
The Nigeria Police Force, in conjunction with the Police Service Commission (PSC), invites application from interested and qualified Nigerians for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force as:To Apply for Police Constable Via the official website
Here is the general Requirement for NPF Constable
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and satisfy the following:
- Applicants shall be of Nigerian origin by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Applicants must possess a minimum of Five (5) Credits in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/N ECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics
- Applicants must be aged between 17 – 25 years
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychological fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female
- Applicants must not have less than 86cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only)
- Female applicants must not be pregnant at the time of the recruitment
- Applicants must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor forms and submit same at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
Any applicant suffering from any one of the under listed abnormalities or deformities shall not be accepted for enlistment into the Nigeria Police Force:
- Impediment in speech
- Knock knees
- Bow legs
- Bent knees, i.e Knees which cannot be straightened when standing at attention
- Deformed hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand
- Defective eyesight or squint eyes
- Amputation of any part of the body.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter into any correspondence with candidates for this exercise aside from its portal or candidates emails.
- The Recruitment exercise is absolutely FREE OF CHARGE
ABOUT NPF RECRUITMENT 2022
The command and control of the Nigeria Police Force is under the Inspector General of Police. For administrative ease, the Force is divided into seven (7) administrative departments, viz: Finance and Administration; Operations; Logistics; Force Criminal Investigation Department; Training; Research and Planning; and Information and Communication Technology, each headed by a Deputy Inspector General of Police.