NNR34 Accredited Centres, Date and Time of Shortlisted Candidate For Interview 2023/2024
This is to inform all candidates, shortlisted after the aptitude test on 8th October 2023 to come for interview schedule at these centres. The Table below provides the centres for the basic training School Batch 35 Interview
CANDIDATES SHORTLISTED FOR NIGERIAN NAVY BASIC TRAINING SCHOOL BATCH 35 INTERVIEWS
Document Required For Physical Verification by all Candidates
The interview would be conducted concurrently at the centres from 17 December 2023 – 7 January 2024. The interview will include screening/verification of credentials/certificates, medical/physical evaluation and written tests. Candidates to come with the items:
- Originals and photocopies of their credentials.
- Originals and photocopies of valid Drivers’ Licence (Category H only).
- Original and photocopy of State of Origin/LGA certificate.
- National Identity Card/Acknowledgment Slip.
- Writing materials.
- Two pairs of navy blue shorts and 2 white (unmarked) T Shirts.
- A pair of canvas/trainer and stockings.
- Bed sheets and pillowcases.
- Set of cutlery.
- Four (4) recent 30X30mm passport sized photographs on white background.
- Face masks and hand sanitizers.
- Personal Toiletries (Bathing and washing soaps, Tooth Paste and brush