NIGERIAN NAVY BATCH 34 RECRUITMENT 2023 APPLICATION PORTAL IS NOW OPEN- Nigerian Navy Force is accepting application form across the nation. To apply successfully, you need to see the basic requirements/qualifications, application deadline and how to apply. This page will feed you with all the information as regards the recruitment exercise.
Closing date for Nigerian Navy 34 Recruitment 2023
This is to inform the general public that the Batch 34 recruitment will commence on August 7 with online registration and the recruitment will close on September 7 2023.
Information reaching us is that the Nigerian Navy has started the recruitment exercise for the year and for this reason we have decided to put up this guide to help interested candidates apply for the recruitment even at the comfort of your work place or home.
Eligible States For Nigeria Navy Batch 34 Recruitment 2023
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Nigerian Navy Recruitment Requirements 2023
This is the most important part of the recruitment, if you meet the requirements and have the qualifications listed below then you are good to apply for the job.
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as International passport, national ID card or permanent voters card.
- Applicant must possess a WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants applying for tradesmen/women must also possess OND, Trade tests, City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 26 as at the time of application
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 meters tall
- A bachelor or masters degree in other relevant discipline or higher national diploma is also required
- Applicant must not have any physical disabilities
- Applicant must have any criminal records.
|Age Requirement (Tradesmen)||18|
|Maximum Age (Tradesmen)||22|
|Age Requirement (Non-Tradesmen)||22|
|Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male Candidates)||1.68|
|Maximum Height (Female Candidates)||1.62|
|Academic Qualifications||WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB or Higher Degree|
How to Apply For Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2023
To apply for the job you need to register your account on the navy portal via www.joinnigeriannavy.com with a valid email address and phone number. Ensure to re-read the job description on the navy portal.
- Visit www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- Navigate to “click to see full guidelines”
- Read the application guidelines
- Navigate to “click here to apply”
- Fill the application form
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the selection process and called upon for the Nigerian navy screening.