Nigerian Army form 2022/2023 Recruitment Form is Out– Nigerian army recruitment board has started the 2023 intake exercise. The army recruitment portal 2023 (recruitment.army.mil.ng) is now open. We are glad to announce this to public. This page contains relevant information as regards the recruitment.
Nigerian Army Regular Intake Form 2023/2024
2023/2024 fresh intake exercise will last for about a month and as such, interested applicants are expected to apply in person and in time. Right here you will get all the information you need about the recruitment which will help and guide you through out the application process. The form is available at the official army portal, recruitment.army.mil.ng.
A lot of people are still wondering if the recruitment has started officially, this page will entail all you need to know. After a successful submission of your application, shortlisted candidates will be called upon for a screening test and also physical screening as these are the last stage of the 2023 recruitment exercise
|Taraba||Yobe||Zamfara & FCT|
Candidates Requirements for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023
It is pertinent to note the following requirement which is very necessary for every candidate who wishes to be shortlisted. The requirements are listed below
- Applicant must be a citizen of Nigeria with a valid means of identification such as International passport, national ID card or permanent voters card.
- Applicant must possess a WASSCE, NECO, NECO certificate with minimum of 5 credit passes in the core subjects including mathematics and English language.
- Applicants applying for tradesmen/women must also possess OND, Trade tests, City and Guild Certificate.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18 to 26 as at the time of application
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.68 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 meters tall
- A bachelor or masters degree in other relevant discipline or higher national diploma is also required
Now you have an insight on the basic requirements and qualifications, we will now head straight to give you the steps in applying for the recruitment.
Candidates Criteria for Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023
This criterion entails the physical feature which every candidate must have in other to eligible to be shortlisted after the 2023/2024 recruitment. They are listed below
Age Requirement (Tradesmen)
|Maximum Age (Tradesmen)||22|
|Age Requirement (Non-Tradesmen)||22|
|Maximum Age (Non-Tradesmen)||26|
|Minimum Height (Male Candidates)||1.68|
|Maximum Height (Female Candidates)||1.62|
|Educational Qualifications||WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB/TRADES TEST/ CITY GUILD CERTIFICATE|
Be guided that this is not the official Nigerian army recruitment website neither is it recruitment portal. For the benefits of those who do not know the application portal to submit their application, see the list of verified Nigeria portal below;
How to Apply For Nigerian Army Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Nigerian army recruitment you have to first visit the application portal via recruitment.army.mil.ng. Ensure that you have met the requirements before submitting your application. Follow the steps below to submit your application successfully.
First of all, you need to log into the application portal and register your account with your active email or phone number.
Fill the application form with accurate information and attach your documents where it is required and you are done.
- Visit https://recruitment.army.mil.ng
- Create an account
- Activate your account
- Fill the online application form
- Attach the required documents
- Print out your acknowledgment letter
For Regular update,
- Subscribe to us with your Email address for FREE to be updated on a daily basis
- LIKE our Facebook information page for updates
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below