The Nigerian Army is the largest component of the Nigerian Armed Forces, and is responsible for land warfare operations. It is governed by the Nigerian Army Council.
Title, Position and Location
Applications are invited for:
Title: 84 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades / Non-Tradesmen & Women
Minimium Educational Qualification
- All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. In addition to above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth, and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.
- Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
- Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
- Minimium Age (Non – Trades) 18
- Maximium Age (Non – Trades) 22
- Minimium Age (Trades) 18
- Maximium Age (Trades) 26
- Minimium Height (Male) 1.68
- Minimium Height (Female) 1.65
For applicants general instruction.. click here
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
2nd December, 2022.
- Interested candidates should apply using the link above. When the page opens, create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email.
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the Police for prosecution.
- Selected candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 2nd – 15th January, 2023