Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME And Direct Entry (DE) 2022/2023 Is Available Now Online For Registration– We are glad to inform the public that the pplication form of the NAUB Post UTME and Direct Entering Form is out online. To apply for NAUB Post UTME and DE programme, you have to follow the steps and guidelines as explained below.
Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Post UTME And Direct Entry (DE) 2022/2023 Cut –Off Mark
Nigerian Army university Biu (NAUB) invites all candidates that have chosen the university as their First Choice for Direct Entry (DE) and Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with 160 points and above for UTME, to apply for the Post-UTME and DE online screening for admissions into all programmes of the University for 2021/2022 Academic Session but the one of 2022/2023 are not yet been announced to the public.
When is NAUB Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise 2022/2023 starting?
NAUB Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise 2021/2022 commences on 26th August, 2021.
All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions paid for Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees at the sum of N2,000 and uploaded their credentials between 26th August, to 8th September, 2021. For the current year, we are yet to receive information on commencement. Always follow us here and to be equipped with latest update soon. Other activities involved in the online screening are as follows:
ELIGIBILITY OF CANDIDATES for NAUB Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise 2022/2023
Only candidates who have chosen NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum of 160 points in the 2022 UTME and DE candidates with a minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening. In addition, each candidate must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant field including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels. Participation in the Post-UTME and DE which will be conducted online is mandatory for all interested candidates.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NAUB POST UTME AND DE SCREENING EXERCISE 2022/2023
- Visit the University Post UTME/DE link at www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Screening.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your program choice.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment.
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful can be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials and A Levels for DE candidates: recent passport photograph and 2021 JAMB Registration slip.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
- These exercises must be completed between 26th August, to 8th September, 2021.
Closing Date for NAUB Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise 2022/2023
Application to NAUB Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise 2021/2022 closes on September 8th, 2021. We are informing you that the date for the current year is yet to be announced.