How to Register for JAMB 2022/2023
JAMB 2023 registration guidelines and procedures are clearly stated below. To register for this year’s examination, follow the steps below:
- Visit any nearest JAMB accredited centres near you for registration. To check a list of the accredited centres in your state, visit www.jamb.gov.ng/Accreditted_Centres.
- Provide your E-mail address and mobile phone number. If you don’t have an e-mail account, create one. Your JAMB profile will be created using your E-mail address, password, and phone number. It is compulsory for candidates to create a JAMB profile before registration.
- Provide your Bio-data such as your Name, Address, Date of Birth, Nationality, State of Origin, Local Government, Gender, etc
- Provide your choice of institutions and choice of course
- Provide your qualification with grades and dates
- Upload relevant certificates (Candidates who are awaiting their results should supply the certificate results online as soon as they are available on the official JAMB registration portal.)
- Provide four UTME subjects of your choice (Make sure your subject combinations are in line with your choice of course). For example, if your choice of course is Electrical Engineering; then your subject combinations are Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Use of English
- Choose your choice of examination town
- Do picture capture and biometric enrollment
- Print and collect your Jamb registration slip as it serves as evidence of registration