The Independent Electoral Commission has announced the commencement of INEC Ad-HOC Staff Recruitment for supervision of 2023 General Election
The announcement reads on INEC AD-HOC Staff Recruitment;
“The Commission has approved the use of INECPRES and its reactivation for interested applicants who wish to serve as ad-hoc staff for 2023 general Elections.
“Consequent upon the above, the commission has directed that all interested applicants with the exception of Coalition/returning Officers must register on the INECPRES to be eligible for selection and deployment as ad-hoc staff in 2023 general elections.
“To achieve the required number of ad-hoc staff per states, it is important that robust engagement /sensitization by the admin. Sec/HOD EOPs/EOs and AEOs under the leadership of the RECs is commenced with the authorities of the federal, State Tertiary Institutions and the NYSC offices (State/Government Levels).
How to Apply or Register for INEC Adhoc Staff (INEC supervision)
To Apply successfully visit: https://pres.inecnigeria.org
- Launch period of the INECPRES opens on Wednesday, 14th September by 8:am and closes on Wednesday, 14th December, 2022 by 8pm.
- The INECPRES is available via 2 links located on the INEC website www.inecnigeria.org
- The URL of the Registration web portal is https://pres.inecnigeria.org
- The download link for the INECPRES mobile app installer is https://inecpres.app.com/pres
- The help desk / technical support details: Vanity number is 0700-CALL-INEC. Email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Other helpdesk mobile numbers are as indicated on the portal.
INEC Adhoc Staff Recruitment 2023| Apply for INEC supervision Staff on Election day -pres.inecnigeria.org