How to Apply for Fan Milk Plc Recruitment –Fan Milk Plc is recruiting for eligible person to apply for the job vacancy at the Company. Every applicant must merit the required eligibility. We have provide all you to know here and how to apply.
Fan Milk Plc
Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
Job Title, Position to apply and Location
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Operator
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
About the Job
- We are looking for a new colleague who will join our Manufacturing Team as Technical Operator.
- The Technical operator will manage, operate, and maintain the aseptic filling line to deliver requirements in the right quality and quantity and in a safe manner.
- In addition, will be responsible for organizing workflow and takes responsibility for safety, quality, delivery, and performance on the line.
The ideal candidate will:
- Adhere to safety, health, quality and standard operating procedures.
- Comply and adhere to quality systems (GMP, 5S, HACCP, ISO 22000:2005 etc) .
- Manage equipment and material inventory.
- Analyse performance and seeks ways to continually improve.
- Performs autonomous, routine, preventive maintenance and troubleshooting on the blower and always ensures machine availability.
- Monitor and ensure that all required documentation is completed as per standard.
- Continually seek to identify opportunities for cost saving and more effective ways of carrying out production activities.
Candidate Requirement for the Job
The qualified applicant possesses the following background:
- HND / B.Sc in Mechanical, Electrical, or Industrial Engineering, or related fields
- Minimum 3 years working experience in the food and beverage Industry, or a dairy factory would be an advantage.
- Good moral, communication and organization skill to follow through with quality, engineering and WH teams.
- Self-motivating with active will to achieving set goals and promoting strong team spirit within the organization.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to interface with internal employees and to accurately document, report and present
- Previous work experience in a standard aseptic bottling line with rotary blower very necessary
- Ability to manage situations
- Food quality experience relating to processing, packaging, storage and logistic
How to Apply for the Job
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply