Green Africa Airways Limited recruitment for Airport Manager– this post is to guide you on how to apply for the ongoing recruitment on Green Africa Airways Limited. Be minded that every applicant must satisfied the requirement as stated below.
About Green Africa Airways Limited
Green Africa Airways Limited is a value airline based in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a new carrier that offers safe, reliable and affordable air travel to a much broader group of customers. This positions us as a significant contributor to the economic development of Nigeria and the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Airport Manager
Experience Level: Advanced
- Elaborate and propose the budget for the Airport.
- Plan, authorise expenses within approved budget.
- Inform relevant services of non-forecasted increase of contracted and non-contracted services.
Management & Administration:
- Assist and inform the HQ procurement Manager in local contract negotiation.
- Monitor local contractors as per approved SLAs.
- Chair and animate a weekly Airport Services management meeting.
- Review of our performances and plan corrective actions.
- Establish new projects.
- Plan, organise with Human Resources advisor all staff recruitment.
- Initiate and conduct disciplinary actions
- Establish the roster for staff to cover the needs of our daily operation.
- Animate and promote Team building, empowerment of staff and support employee’s development.
- Authorise and compute leave days for all staff.
- Attend Management meetings (Agency meetings or Airport Managers meeting).
- Provide feedback on local difficulties.
- Participate in the implementation of global policies.
- Represent Green Africa’s interests in the local airline community through the AOC.
- Verify, code and approve all expenses generated.
- Supervise the production of all required statistics.
- Delegate all general queries and ensure prompt reply.
- Direct and delegate all Customer Relations queries. Analyse and plan corrective measure to avoid re-occurrence.
- Promote and plan internal customer service initiatives.
- Plan internal training for all Airport personal.
- Outsource and select external training initiatives acceptable by Human Resources and Ground Operations HQ.
- Elaborate contingency planning for irregular operations and direct, support the team during those.
- Partner with Commercial liaison during flight disruptions and IROPs
- Monitor daily operations to verify conformity.
- Overheads Budget
- Excess baggage / penalty waivers.
- Represent Q9 in the airline community.
- Defend Q9’s interest with the Airport’s authority.
- Monitor and negotiate with suppliers and contractors.
- Respond to Customer queries
- Answer employee’s query and counselling of staff.
- Interact with all GWG departments on issues arising within the department.
- Discuss and propose possible amendments or new procedure within GWG to resolve these issues.
Decision Making – Accountabilities:
- Hiring of new recruits and internal promotion within agreed budget.
- Prevent fraud and protect company’s revenue.
- Control all expenditures.
- Authorise and prioritise expenses within approved budget. Negotiate with local contractors.
- Ensure that general company policies are adhered to.
Airport Manager at Green Africa Airways Limited
- 5 years’ experience in a Management role within the airline industry.
- People management skills.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to handle stressful situations.
- Human Resources and local Conditions of Employment knowledge.
- Ability to prioritize work.
Commitment to Excellence:
- Our commitment to building a world-class airline with exceptional customer service and superior safety standards is a social responsibility that every new Talent joining Green Africa must uphold when it comes to our Safety, Security, Culture, and 5- Point Promise to Customers.
How to Apply for Airport Manager on Green Africa Airways Limited
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply