Full-Time Job Available At First Bank Of Nigeria Limited, See When To Start Applying-This post is to bring to your notice that First Bank of Nigeria Limited is recruiting more workers for 2022 recruitment scheme. From all we have at hand, the management is accepting fresh application form from new applicants right now. The rest of the details will assist you on how to apply and teach you all your responsibilities when giving the job.
About First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
FBNBank Job Location, Job Description and Duties
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recovery Officer (RO)
Job Identification: 637
Job Schedule: Full time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Driving recovery process at both designated locations and SBU.
- Conduct frequent recovery drives against recalcitrant debtors.
- Review and recommendation to Management on repayment plans submitted by Customers.
- Work with the Court and Law Enforcement Agencies on Bank’s mortgaged assets being occupied by trespassers.
- Initiate, monitor and follow up on petitions against fraudulent debtors to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Rendition of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly recovery reports and updates to Management.
- Provide the required clearance on Camsol/Camac confirmation.
- Posting recoveries made by customers and charging off concluded accounts.
- Maintain the security of all information entrusted to the staff.
- Engagement of focused and result-oriented Agents to work on debt recoveries.
- Court attendance to monitor pending recovery cases in Court.
- Collateral inspection of mortgaged assets.
- Foreclosure on assets of debtors who are unwilling and /or unable to pay their debts.
- First Degree preferably in Law, Accountancy, Computer Science or other Social Science disciplines.
- Minimum experience: 2 years banking experience.
How to Apply for FBNBank Recruitment 2022 Full-Time Job
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing date for FBNBank 2022Application Form Submission
Application Deadline 19th August, 2022.