Federal Fire Service Recruitment form; FFS Application Form-FFS Registration Portal –This is to inform the general public that FFS Recruitment 2022 application date has finally been announced to the public.
FFS is accepting application form from all interested applicants for FFS 2023/2024 Recruitment via the registration portal. All applicants must merit the requirements as well as be eligible to perform required duties.
Read carefully through this content to grab the vital information needed to apply successfully
General Requirement for Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Below is the most important requirement that qualifies each applicant to participate in the Federal Fire Service Recruitment for this summer, only candidates who meet this requirement will be contacted. Candidates who wish to apply for the Federal Fire Service 2023 Recruitment exercise must meet the following conditions:
- Must reside and be a Nigerian citizen
- Must have WAEC/NECO/GCE with five (5) credit passes
- A minimum of B.Sc or H.N.D degree from a reputable institution
- Must have N.Y.S.C discharge certificate
- Age requirements: Candidates must be between 22-35 years old.
- Must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit
- Must have Excellent Communication skills.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
The above requirements are the basic qualification that each aspirant must have to enroll for the FFS Recruitment and as such below are the educational qualification you will also have to qualify for this recruitment.
Federal Fire Service Educational Qualification
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
How to apply for Federal Fire Service Recruitment
Candidates are expected to follow the link above to apply for the FFS Recruitment, as you follow the link, it will direct you to the application portal form, and while filling those forms avoid mistakes, only candidates who meet these requirements and with a clean form will be contacted..
For Regular update,
- LIKE our Facebook information page for updates
- For questions as regards to anything, kindly Comment Below