Dangote Group Massive Job Recruitment 2022
Apply for Sales Admin Officer at Dangote Group: See Guidelines-
This article contain the necessary information that will assist you apply for this recruitment opportunity at Dangote Group. Dangote Group are looking for the kind of people who have the passion, ideas, and influence to be a good Sales Admin Officer and marketers needed to create a better future for the company. The rest of article contains all you needed and how to apply successfully. Apply fast before the closing date.
About Dangote Group of Company
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
Dangote Group Massive Recruitment for Sales Officer (Job Position/Department)
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Admin Officer
Job Reference: S&M0622-002
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: DCP – Sales & Marketing
Reports to: Area Sales Manager
The Requirement needed to Apply for Sales Officer
- We are looking for competent Sales Administration Officers who will provide the regional / area sales team with effective administrative support and ensure the achievement of assigned sales targets.
All Applicants Duties and Responsibilities
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all necessary sales administration tasks associated with selling the company’s products are carried out in an efficient, expedient and professional manner in accordance with the Company policies.
- Provide the sales team with a full range of administrative support to assist with the sales success of the company including managing schedules, creating sales proposals and pitch documents, and generating reports related to sales activities and revenue data.
- Coordinate communication of all customer-related issues to the Area Sales Manager to ensure a seamless flow of information.
- Track customer sales and provide analysis for forecasting, trending, presentations, accruals, rebates and internal reporting.
- Ensure all regional/area sales records are kept up-to-date and accurate.
- Ensure customer enquiries, feedback, and complaints are handled appropriately.
- Plan meetings and ensure that sales staff in the field are in contact with head office staff.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Area Sales Manager.
Qualification and Experience needed for Sales Officer
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in business or a related discipline.
- 3 – 6 years post NYSC work experience in sales, preferably in FMCG.
- Good understanding of B2B sales. trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Good knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Strong administration skills – organization, thoroughness, and the ability to effectively leverage technology with good attention to detail.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
- Career Development.
How to Apply for Sales Officer at Dangote Group of Company
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Closing Date for all application form
We are to inform you that the portal is still open to accept application form. The closing date for Application Portal is Ending of October 2022