Abukakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi Registration of Post UTME Form has start – This post is to let you know that ATBU Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. The management Abukakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi is inviting candidates who wish to further their education at the tertiary level to apply for the ATBU Post UTME Form. Eligibility, requirements, how to apply, and every other info about the ATBU Post UTME form have been provided in this article.
Candidates Eligible to Apply for ATBU Post UTME
- Candidates who did not choose Abukakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi as first choice University but scored the required cut-off mark can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution. .
- All candidates must have five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings. Candidates awaiting O’ level results can also apply but they will not be considered for admission until their results are available
ATBU Cut Off Mark?
Any student with 150 and above is eligible to apply; hence Abukakar Tafawa Balewa University Bauchi cut off mark is 150
How Much is ATBU Post UTME Form?
The price for ATBU Post UTME Form is N2000
Application Deadline for ATBU Post UTME Form
All Admission application must be submitted before or after 10th November, 2022.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Form
- Visit the University website at: atbu.edu.ng and click on admissions on the top menu of the homepage.
- Click on apply for 2022/2023 Post-UTME/Direct Entry and select either Post-UTME or Direct Entry.
- Sign up with JAMB registration number, email, phone number and password.
- Verify the email from your email account and return to the portal to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of N2,000.
- Pay with your card online or generate the reference number and go to any bank branch of your choice to pay physically at the bank, and then come back to continue with your application.
- If you made the payment successfully, you would be asked to click to continue your application and at this point, you will access the application form.
- Fill the form completely and correctly and then click submit at the bottom of the form.
- If you were unable to complete your application for any reason, you can always return to the admission portal: https://admissions.atbu.edu.ng to log in to your account and complete your application before the closing date.
- After submitting your application form, print the acknowledgement slip and come with it to the University on the Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening day to be announced by the University subsequently.
- Every candidate must provide a valid email address and phone number.
- All applications must be filled and submitted online on or before the closing date.
- Any wrong information given shall disqualify the candidate.
- The portal opens 18th October 2022 and has been extended to 10th November 2022.