Airtel Nigeria Recruitment Application Form Portal 2022: Apply Here – The application portal for Airtel Nigeria recruitment is currently open and applications from all interested and qualified persons are acceptable. All you need to apply or register are all contained here
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contact Centre Executive – SmartCash PSB
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- The role holder will have the responsibility of ensuring delivery of consistent quality service in the contact centre.
- Monitor and manage partner agent’s quality of service delivery by conducting remote random audits for Call Centre.
- Conduct random re-audits of partner QA audits to ascertain their actual adherence to SmartCash PSB’s required quality audit processBack Office, Outbound, social media, etc.
- Ensure that current and accurate information is sent to frontline on all updates, products, and service offerings to ensure the required knowledge is imparted.
- Doubt clearing sessions with partner Trainers on products and services.
- Coordinate scheduling, adherence, and implementation of monthly Job Knowledge Quiz for frontline
- Provide intelligence for the creation, modification, or clean-up of call tagging categories on the CRM tool.
- Conducting effective resource planning and scheduling to maximize the productivity of resources (people, technology etc.)
- Provide feedback to management on products and services as well as issues affecting customers highlighted from quality monitoring process with a view to improving identified process gaps.
- Conduct remote random audits for new hires for the Call Centre to determine training effectiveness as well as ensure agents are fit for the job.
- Ensure all quality monitoring tools are modified to reflect the required parameters and weightages per LOB.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 2-3 years Call Centre background in Banking/Telco/Service industry.
Skills & Competencies:
- Proficient in using customer service resolution tools (ACR, SV, ECMS, Maximus)
- Strong numeric ability
- Clear in communication, both written and verbal.
- Ability to assess the value from functions and capabilities of new technologies finding appropriate technical solutions.
- Knowledge of business process re-engineering principles and processes.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and customer service metrics
- Strong Interpersonal Skills & People Centric.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
- Effective communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We therefore do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, religion or gender. All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need