First City Monument Bank (FCMB) is currently accepting applications from candidates. Applicant must have completed a Master’s Degree or have an additional qualification such as ACCA, ICAN, or other related professional qualification/certification
Not older than 32 years.
Exempted or completed NYSC.
All interested and qualified candidate are to summit His/her credentials during online registration.
Application must be correctly register using the portal link below.
The steps and guidelines are made available in this article below. All you need to apply successfully are all contained here
ABOUT FCMB 2023
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) is a full-service banking institution headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria that provides market-proven solutions that drive digital transformation in banking. As one of the leading financial services institutions in Nigeria with subsidiaries that are market leaders in their respective segments. Having successfully transformed to a retail and commercial banking-led group, FCMB expects to continue to distinguish itself by delivering exceptional services, while enhancing the growth and achievement of the personal and business aspirations of our customers.
Job Position, Location and how to Apply
Applications are invited for:
Title: FCMB Management Development Programme 2023
- The Management development program aims to attract vibrant, ambitious, smart and talented professionals who will go through the programme. the participants will build technical knowledge and skills that are valuable to the industry and gain practical insights into the operational environment of FCMB.
- The programme will serve as an experiential learning opportunity for participants through which they can apply their skills at the workplace as they will be exposed to the actual business transactions, and product development process.
About the Program
- FCMB management development programme is designed to impart participants with the knowledge, skills and abilities to contribute in different roles to serving our customers and delivering the digital transformation infrastructure that drives the economy.
- These professionals will be able to accelerate their personal and professional development through extensive learning experiences delivered by the programme and immersive job accross the business.
- You have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry in the following areas:
- Risk Management (Credit Underwriting, Information Security, Business & Operational)
- Corporate Banking, Commercial Banking, Segment (SME Banking)
- Product (Retail Banking), Agric, Transaction Banking
- Completed a Master’s Degree or have an additional qualification such as ACCA, ICAN, or other related professional qualification/certification
- Not older than 32 years.
- Exempted or completed NYSC.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply